Site Safety Sign x3
Site Safety Rules and Co-ordination Plan
This safety plan sign is a must for all building sites. Construction sites can be dangerous. This coreflute safety sign should be displayed on all building sites to direct the public, contractors and suppliers how to interact with the site.
Danger – Entry to this site construction is limited to Authorised Personnel. Access to this site is only permitted through prior arrangement.
This sign provides a template for construction site managers to develop a project health and safety coordination plan. Topics in the template include:
- who has specific health and safety responsibilities
- what are people’s occupational health and safety responsibilities
- how health and safety incidents will be managed
- what are the site safety rules
Form A Signs site safety rules and co-ordination plan sign includes an OHS co-ordination plan and a number of site rules such as;
- Emergency contact numbers for local authorities should an accident or emergency occur on-site – whether this be medical, gas and electricity, water or sewerage.
- General prohibitions
- Unauthorized people
- Sub-contractors responsibilities
- Safety breaches
- Safety signs and their meaning
- Personal protective equipment
- Injuries, incidents and near misses
- Mobile scaffolds
- Working at heights
- Trenches and excavations
Product includes 3 site safety signs that measure 700mm x 1060mm
We freight Australia Wide.