Our customers frequently tell us, “Form A Sign are the Can Do People.” We have a full sign fabrication workshop with qualified and highly experienced sign manufacturers on site. By combining manufacturing techniques, we become experts in making your sign, custom display, prototype or event stand come to life.
Form a sign have the following in-house manufacturing abilities
- CNC Router – our computer controlled machine that engraves or cuts metals, timbers and thick foam PVC up to 199mm deep.
- Welding of Stainless Steel.
- Aluminum Composite Panel fabrication.
- Metal Folding.
- Welding of Aluminum.
- Acrylic fabrication including laser or dye cutting, gluing, shaping and folding. We are also able to directly print onto acrylic.
- ACM Sheet fabrication.
- Timber fabrication.
- LED Illuminated lightbox in custom shapes.
- Brass fabrication.
- Laser Engraving.
- Welding of structural steel.
- Laser Cutting.
- Flat Bed Printing – printing CYMK directly onto hard flat substrates, including white ink.
- Contour cutting of coreflute and cardboard.
- Powder coating facilities are also available.
Our manufacturing processes are expertly combined to make endless options of shaped signs and displays.
Contact us today for any questions or enquiries.
Open Hours: 7.30am - 4pm
167 Browns Rd, Noble Park North, Melbourne VIC 3174