3M Primer 94 200mL 2 Pack
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A 2 PACK OF 3M™ PRIMER 94
3M™ Primer 94 is an adhesion promoter recommended for use in conjunction Form A Sign’s Vehicle or Boat Wraps and Ultralon U-DEK boat flooring. Adhesion promoters, are chemicals that act at the interface between an organic polymer and an inorganic substrate to enhance adhesion between the two materials.
Primer 94 can be used on many plastic, rubber, painted and bare metal substrates.
- Adhesion promoter
- Useful on a wide variety of substrates
- Can be applied with brush or swab for small areas and a pressurised flow gun for larger areas
- Dries to a clear finish
- Cleans up with isopropyl alcohol
Please read the Primer 94 instructions prior to use. This is classed as a hazardous material. Primer 94 is a highly flammable liquid and vapour. If not used properly, it may cause serious eye irritation, an allergic skin reaction, may be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Primer 94 may cause drowsiness or dizziness. Primer 94 may cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Please keep Primer 94 away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. Do not smoke near Primer 94. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Only use Primer 94 outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves and eye/face protection. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Wash your hands thoroughly after handling.
IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with soap and water.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
Do NOT induce vomiting. P301 + P310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician.
In case of fire: Use a fire fighting agent suitable for flammable liquids such as dry chemical or carbon dioxide to extinguish.
Store cool in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.